Everest Panorama Trekking
This trek is designed for those with less time who never the less want a view of Everest. It provides a good insight into Sherpa culture without the struggle of high altitude trekking. Our destination is the village of Tengboche with its famous monastery where we have time to soak up the atmosphere along with some tremendous views of the very beautiful mountain Ama Dablam. returning to Lukla and a flight back to Kathmandu.
Day to day itinerary
Day 01: Your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport(TIA) and you will be meet our airport representative then transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu (1315m) - Lukla (2840m), fly 30 mins, and trek to Phakding (2640m), 4 hrs
Day 03: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3440m), 6 hrs
Day 04: Namche Bazaar - rest day for acclimatization
Day 05: Namche - Khumjung (3790m), 3 hrs
Day 06: Khumjung - Tengboche (3860m), 5 hrs
Day 07: Tengboche - Manjo (3440m), 5 hrs
Day 08: Namche - Lukla (2840m), 7 hrs
Day 09: Lukla - Kathmandu (1315m), fly 30 minutes
Day 10: Departure
The above price includes :
- Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van / Bus.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at 4 star deluxe hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu City Tours inclusive of all entry fees, tour guide, car / van.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people), their food, accommodation, salary, equipments, insurance.
- Round Trip flight to & from Lukla & Domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla.
- First Aid medical kit.
- Sagarmatha National Park permit.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS).
- Government taxes.
- Office Service charge.
The above price doesn’t include:
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist). For detail information regarding the travel insurance, please contact us
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 30 days. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Trekking Equipments (down sleeping bag and down jackets are available to hire or buy in Kathmandu, which would cost approximately US$ 1 per day per item to hire and US$ 60 to US$ 100 per item to buy).
- Tips for guide, porters, driver..
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
Book This trip Inquiry Us Tell to Friend(s)
Nepal Student Holidays